Saturday, August 22, 2015

15. アニメ

ア = A 
ニ = NI 
メ  = ME

Anime, a shortened form of Animation. Anime is the Japanese version of Cartoons, in-short, Anime is Japanese Cartoons (shut up weaboos). In my highschool days, I've been hooked up with it, I would choose watching anime rather than reviewing my notes, but this time that I'm in college, I stopped watching anime for the sake of passing. Ever since my friends introduced Anime to me, I started liking it. But anime is like cartoons to, so they have genres. These are the different genres of anime.

1. ACTION
   - Anime filled with body movements, intense battles and fabulous battle cries. Whenever you watch action-packed animes, you wont get bored because the audio and sound effects of their battles are extreme. I always adored the background music when they are fighting, because it sounds so cool and mature (hehe). Examples of these kinds of anime is : FairyTail, Naruto, Sword Art Online

2. GORE
   - This kind of anime is filled with BLOOD... Blood, killing, assasinations, accidents, etc. these kind of anime is my favorite type because it makes me feel alive. It's so cool seeing blood everywhere, it's raining blood. But some of these kinds have epic plots too, that's why I love them. Blood + Cool Plot. Examples of these kinds of anime is : Tokyo Ghoul, Corpse Party 

3. PSYCHOLOGICAL
   - This kind of anime makes the viewer THINK. It's filled with mysteries that will soon be exposed as you keep on watching the anime. Examples are : Another, Mirai Nikki, Danganronpa


4. COMEDY
   - This kind of anime hones the viewers Logic and Humor. Comedy animes are mostly Rom-Com (Romantic Comedies) because it would be a waste to make a fun-filled anime if there are no love teams. When the anime is Rom-Com, I somehow find them CORNY but still, I watched some Rom-Com's like Nisekoi, Chuunibyou demo Koi gai Shitai, Sakurasou no Pet na Kanojo


5. DRAMA
   - i dont know what to say about this genre. Well, it's all about the FEELS. Drama anime has the best plot because if the plot is not good, how would it make you shed tears. Example of this FEELSORAMA anime is : Angel Beats, Ano Hi Mita Hana no Namae wo Bokutachi wa Mada Shiranai

Well, these are the different genres of anime. There are more, but unfortunately, I'm clueless about them because I mostly watch those (the genres I have listed above) genres of anime.

5 comments:

  1. Cool! Some of the anime you posted are one of my favorite nice!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I agree on almost all the anime you recommended (Especially Naturo, Fairy tail,Sword Art Online, Tokyo Ghoul and Corpse Party)

    ReplyDelete
  3. from someone who doesnt like anime that much,thats cool

    ReplyDelete