Friday, August 21, 2015

12. ALL TIME LOW

                                     Continuation of "We Built this City on Rock n' Roll"

After The Maine's performance, All Time Low -- what we've all been waiting for -- finally took the stage. Silence filled the arena while the lights are closed, and the strum of a guitar triggered the screams of the audience and suddenly, the lights opened blinding us, and when the lights lowered, we can clearly see them on stage. They performed and every song, they do spiels, like asking us how do we feel, and they always makes a smooth intro to the next song, it's like the pace they are using is very suave. They kept on singing, singing, singing, until someone threw a bra towards the stage (throwing bra's in an All Time Low concert is somehow a tradition) and Jack Barakat (the bands Lead Guitarist) took the bra and placed it on his microphone stand. They are so perverted -- especially Jack -- but they gave us a warning that we should not do the things that they do because they are bad people (with a sarcastic tone). They threw picks and water bottles on the crowd ( VIP Area ) and MAN, THEY REALLY KNOW HOW TO MANAGE A CROWD REAL WELL... And after I guess 15 songs, they told us that that's their last song for the night (Something's Gotta Give), and of course ALL OF US DISAGREED because at that time probably, NO ONE WOULD LIKE TO LEAVE. ALL OF US WOULD STAY THERE FOREVER, LISTENING AND SINGING TO THEIR SONGS. But after 1 minute, they went back to stage and all of us are screaming, and every song, we are waiting for their song "Dear Maria, Count me In" (their most popular song) because you can't call that an "All Time Low" concert if they didnt performed that song. When I heard the first 4 beats of the next song that they would perform, I thought to myself, "Is this their song?" and my instincts we're right because its "American Idiot" by Greenday!! So I laughed and just sang to it. We're still waiting for "Dear Maria, Count me In". And when that moment arrived, (All Time Low playing Dear Maria Count Me In LIVE) I'M overflowing with happiness because first, I can finally go home (it's almost 12:00 and I have 7:30 classes tomorrow), and they will finally sing it. After the concert, we immediately went home and they drop me of near my house, and I walked home (2-minute walk). When I got home, I probably slept at 1:30 AM because my blood still rushes through my body.

No comments:

Post a Comment