Saturday, August 22, 2015

14. Kalyeserye

          "Sa Tamang Panahon" (In the right time) 

Kalyeserye *Kalye (streets) + Serye (series)*
      A series made in the streets

Kalyeserye is an online series that is also a segment in the show Eat Bulaga! wherein the trending love-team called #AlDub (Alden + Yaya Dub) started.

The #AlDub loveteam started off as a joke where as Alden is a host in a segment called "That's my Bae" and Yaya Dub (Maine Mendoza) in the segment called "Juan for All, All for Juan : Bayanihan of d' Pipol". The main host (Tito, Vic, Joey, and Allan K) teased them with each other. And the next thing they knew, they became a famous love team -- well, who wouldnt fall with Alden Richard's irresistible smile?! Then it continued, more characters came in like the Rogelio's (Lola Nidora's Body guards), Frankie Amoy Arinolli, DuhRizz, etc. but #AlDub's love for each oter didnt fade. Even though Lola Nidora forced Yaya Dub to marry Frankie Arinolli for the price of 51,000,500.00 pesos, Yaya Dub still admires Alden.

It is amazing on how a show makes a lot of people feel like teenagers again. They can feel that kilig once again. By just watching them act, you can feel happy, and sometimes, makes you believe in forever. But what makes them really kakilig-kilig is unknown. Is it just because they have the chemistry? or is it that their love story reflects the same love story that most of the viewers felt (forbidden love)? Well, I'm not that of a fan of this series but still, when I watch those online episodes uploaded by the official facebook page of Eat Bulaga!, I can always feel that kilig...

Alden's love to Yaya Dub is tested by Lola Nidora where Lola Nidora tells Alden to do those tasks so he can finally meet Yaya Dub. But still, they havent seen each other in person...And that's what the people want to happen... So I assume that the people want someone like Alden... Someone that would do everything just to make your parent/guardian approve of your relationship. So we can say that Alden is the Ideal Man for all the girls out there. But what about Yaya Dub? is she the Perfect girl for everyone out there? (We'll talk about Yaya Dub, not Maine Mendoza) Yaya Dub is just working for Lola Nidora because she's repaying her debts (utang na loob) to Lola Nidora for keeping her. Besides that, all of us can say that Yaya Dub is Gorgeous. When we saw her wearing that wedding gown, it really brings out her beauty but unfortunately, she fainted at that time... But, Yaya Dub is not perfect but I myself would make her the image of a "Wife".

8 comments:

  1. Kalyeserye is the reason why I'm still awake late at night because I'm watching the lastest episode

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aldub is my favorite love team, same feels bruh. Aldub <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGGGGG! Kalyeserye!! Even though I'm not "kapuso" but I admire AlDub! <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. This story is so sweet!! OMG super flattered every night because of their story, they look really cute together and sometimes I just want to believe that all of those lines and 'I love yous' are true

    ReplyDelete
  5. My main source of the kilig factor everytime! Why is Maine and Alden so cute together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Omg I'm not watching this aldub thing but my newsfeed in facebook and twitter are all about them.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am their biggest fan, don't even try to compete!!!!!

    ReplyDelete