Friday, August 21, 2015

11. "The Maine"

I have nothing much to talk about "The Maine" because of 2 reasons... First, I have never heard of them, I dont know them... Second, I dont know their songs... So, I'll just mainly talk about my impressions on their songs and their performance.

The Maine is the first band that performed prior to All Time Low. When they started singing, you can really feel their emotions through the articulation of their voices. But I just literally stood there, listening and watching them perform -- because I dont know them AND their songs -- but I was impressed when they are performing because even though they did'nt do a lot of spiels, they still managed to make the crowd scream. And I guess that the one that spoke earlier, the one who said that the program wont proceed until all of us are all seated is from the Maine. During that moment wherein the people immediately rushed to their seats I thought that "What if HE was the president?", he could manipulate crowds... If you are famous, you can manipulate a lot of people... Manipulating people means you are powerful ; the more you manipulate people, the powerful you are. I HAVE NO IDEA THAT A BAND CALLED "The Maine" EXISTED... They are famous... Why is that? As they continued their singing, I continued to admire their music and I'm starting to move my body, following their rythm, predicting the next beat... It's like their music captured my body. Their songs? I find them interesting but there are some notes that makes the rythm awkward... The members? Let's start with the Vocalist, all Rockbands have Hot/Goodlooking vocalists, their Vocalist, John O'Callaghan, is somehow similar to Panic! At the Disco's vocalist, Brandon Urie. Their Bassist, the hyper Garrett Nickelsen is the most eye catching of them all. Why? Because during their performance, he keeps on jumping aroung the stage (hahaha). I forgot about the rythm guitarist and the other one because I focused too much about those 3... Oh, I forgot, the last one, The Shining Drummer, Pat Kirch... He is so epic, he is so good and the way his hair whips throught the air while he is playing the drums is SOOOOO COOL :)

When the concert ended, my playlist was filled with their songs because I got fed up with All Time Low songs so for a change, I played non-stop The Maine songs :)

No comments:

Post a Comment